A selection of our members:
1. Feng X, Sato M, Pre-stack migration applied to GPR for landmine detection, Inverse Problems, 20(6), S99-S115, Dec. 2004
2. Savelyev TG, van Kempen L, Sahli H, Sachs J, Sato M, Investigation of time-frequency features for GPR landmine discrimination, IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 45(1), 118-129, Jan. 2007
3. Zhou H, Sato M, Takenaka T, Li GF, Reconstruction from antenna-transformed radar data using a time-domain reconstruction method, IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 45(3), 689-696, Mar. 2007
4. Jianguo Zhao, Motoyuki Sato.Consistency Analysis of Subsurface Fracture Characterization Using Different Polarimetry Techniques by a Borehole Radar.[IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters,4(3),(2007),359-363]
5. Motoyuki Sato, Takuya Takayama, ”A Novel Directional Borehole Radar System using Optical Electric Field Sensors,”IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing,45(8),(2007),2529-2535.
6. Takuya Takayama, Motoyuki Sato, “A Novel Direction-Finding Algorithm for Directional Borehole Radar,”IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing,45(8),(2007),2520-2528.
7. Lu Qi, Motoyuki Sato, ”Estimation of Hydraulic Property of an Unconfined Aquifer by GPR,” Sensing and Imaging,8(2),(2007),83-99.