A selection of our members:
1. Booth, A, Linford, N, Clark, R A and Murray, T 2008 'Three-Dimensional, Multi-Offset Ground-Penetrating Radar Imaging of Archaeological Targets'. Archaeological Prospection, 15 (2), 93-112.
2. Linford, N 2004 'From Hypocaust to Hyperbola: Ground Penetrating Radar surveys over mainly Roman remains in the U.K.'. Archaeological Prospection, 11 (4), 237-246.
3. Linford, N 2006 'The application of geophysical methods to archaeological prospection'. Reports on Progress in Physics, 69, 2205-2257.
4. Linford, N and Linford, P 2004 'Ground Penetrating Radar Survey over a Roman, Building at Groundwell Ridge, Blunsdon St Andrew, Swindon, UK'. Archaeological Prospection (11), 49-55.
5. Linford, N, Linford, P, Martin, L and Payne, A 2010 'Stepped-frequency GPR survey with a multi-element array antenna: Results from field application on archaeological sites'. Archaeological Prospection, 17 (3), 187-198.
6. Sala, J and Linford, N 2012 ' Processing stepped frequency continuous wave GPR systems to obtain maximum value from archaeological data sets '. Near Surface Geophysics, 10 (1), 3-10.