A selection of our members:
1. Lambot, S., and André, F. (2014). Full-wave modeling of near-field radar data for planar layered media reconstruction. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (IEEE Early Access Articles), PP(99), 10.1109/TGRS.2013.2259243.
2. A. P. Tran, C. Warren, F. Andre, A. Giannopoulos, and S. Lambot, "Numerical evaluation of a full-wave antenna model for near-field applications," Near Surface Geophysics, vol. 11, pp. 155-165, Apr 2013.
3. Minet, J., Bogaert, P., Vanclooster, M., and Lambot, S. (2012). Validation of ground penetrating radar full-waveform inversion for field scale soil moisture mapping. Journal of Hydrology, 424, 112-123. doi: 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2011.12.034.
4. C. Patriarca, S. Lambot, M. R. Mahmoudzadeh, J. Minet, and E. Slob, "Reconstruction of sub-wavelength fractures and physical properties of masonry media using full-waveform inversion of proximal penetrating radar," Journal of Applied Geophysics, vol. 74, pp. 26-37, May 2011.
5. Lopera, O., Slob, E. C., Milisavljevic, N., and Lambot, S. (2007). Filtering soil surface and antenna effects from GPR data to enhance landmine detection. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 45(3), 707-717.
6. Lambot, S., Slob, E. C., Vanclooster, M., and Vereecken, H. (2006). Closed loop GPR data inversion for soil hydraulic and electric property determination. Geophysical Research Letters, 33, L21405, doi:21410.21029/22006GL027906.
7. Lambot, S., Slob, E. C., van den Bosch, I., Stockbroeckx, B., and Vanclooster, M. (2004). Modeling of ground-penetrating radar for accurate characterization of subsurface electric properties. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 42(11), 2555-2568. doi: Doi 10.1109/Tgrs.2004.834800